Forgot your password?

Latest Industry News

Advent International picks up majority stake in Walmart Brazil Added in 6/2/2018
 
Walmart Inc (WMT.N) said on Monday private equity firm Advent International will pick up a 80 percent stake in Walmart Brazil and the retailer will retain the remaining 20 percent.

As a result of the transaction, Walmart expects to record a non-cash, net loss of approximately $4.5 billion as a special item in the second quarter.

Source: Reuters


Comments


Site Map | Links | Contact Us | Location
ABVCAP RJ: Av. Nilo Peçanha nº 50 room 2901 - Centro - Rio de Janeiro - 20020-906 | Phone: 55-21-3970-2432
ABVCAP SP:
R. Pequetita nº 145, 8º andar, cj 81 - Vila Olimpia - São Paulo - 04552-060| Phone +55 11 3106-5025